- Address? Check!
- Someone to help me drive to NJ? Check!
- Write essay and curriculum vitae for the grant I am applying for? Check!
Also accomplished today…
- Scanned a TON of documents to reduce the amount of paperwork I have to haul around
- Found PDFs of many of the owner’s manuals I had so I could lighten m load there
- Took all the pictures/stuff all the walls
- Got all the tchotchkes from around the apartment to pack
- Reserved a truck!
As it turns out, my dorm assignment is the same for Summer and Fall. Hopefully I won’t have to move out for the two week break. Even if I can’t stay during the break if my stuff can that would be awesome. It’s on the fourth floor, but I need the exercise anyway.
Still a lot to do…
- Shred the large stack of papers I have created with scanning
- Figure out which books I am taking to seminary and pack them all us (this is a biggie)
- Call everyone and their mother (figuratively) to let them know about my address change
- Find a storage unit near PTS
- Find people to help move furniture to my friends house and load boxes
- Various other little things
I guess that’s all for now…I am getting more excited now. I don’t think the goodbyes have become a reality yet.