•In about 25 words each, answer the following five questions.
•Tag five presbyterian bloggers and send them a note to let them know they were tagged.
•Be sure to link to this original post.
•Leave a comment or send a trackback to this post so others can find you.
1) What is your favorite faith-based hymn, song or chorus?
There are so many…and my faith has change so much recently…some of my favorites aren’t as rousing as once before…how about Better is One Day and Give Me One Pure and Holy Passion. They are pretty awesome.
2) What was the context, content and/or topic of the last sermon that truly touched, convicted, inspired, challenged, comforted and/or otherwise moved you?
I think God has to work harder at keeping me still than “moving” me. Hah. There was a sermon my pastor ‘R’ preached not too long ago that got me pretty excited about ministry. It was kinda frustrating though because, like I said, God is trying to keep me still I think. It’s not my time yet.
3) If you could have all Presbyterians read just one of your previous posts, what would it be and why?
The Story of the Pinkhammer. Why? Because it’s a story of what God has done in my life. It’s about me, but it has much less to do with me and much more to do with God. Plus then you’ll understand the name of my blog. : )
4) What are three PC(USA) flavored blogs you read on a regular basis?
I have been awful about reading anyone’s blog regularly lately but here are my three:
1. Work-in-Progress: I enjoy reading all about Ruth’s wonderful church and life! She has spoken much wisdom into my life.
2. Seeking to Build a Bridge: Life is interesting and exciting in Sarah’s life. I have gained a great amount of perspective about ministry from her. She’s neat. : )
3. Mimimimimi: EJ is a super encouaging person and I enjoy her posts.
5) If the PC(USA) were a movie, what would it be and why?
For me? The Matrix. I had been assimilated to a very narrow way of viewing God and the world. I heard the words “God alone is Lord of the concious” and chose the red pill. I have been waiting for my hovercraft but I think the anaology might stop there…
Since I have been bad with keeping up with blogs lately, I am not sure who all has already done this so if you have already done it disregard this tag!
That’s all I can muster up at this point. Enjoy!