So I didn’t sleep well last night. Things are really busy at work and I keep thinking about all the stuff going on. All the details of things we need to do. It’s maddening really. I just had a nice relaxing “wake up” though. I had breakfast on my porch and then was motivated to do some things with my plants. There are a few out there that I am not sure are going to make it. I hope they do. So maybe it would be helpful if I make one of my notorious lists:
- Read for Systematic Theology (there are three books I have to read portions of…here is one of them)
- Finish reading my book for Christian Leadership Development
- Start to find articles for Leadership Philosophy Paper (I need 10 so if you know of a good one let me know!)
- Write discussion board post for Systematic Theology.
- Finish reading for meeting with mentor on Sunday
- Read for Sunday School
I guess that’s all but the reading may not all get done. I am behind in my leadership class. *sigh*
In other news, I went out to dinner by myself last night. It’s odd for sure and I get some wondering looks when I tell them I need a table for one. I called a few of my friends to join me, but spontaneity is not very successful in my life it seems. That’s probably not a fair statement, but it seems like being spontaneous is losing popularity. Everything has to be planned. And everyone “has plans.” Well, not everyone. I often don’t “have plans.” Anyway, I had a wonderful meal at Olive Garden. I get the same thing every time because I love their Garlic Herb Chicken con Broccoli. And I have leftovers. I love leftovers. They are great!
Well, I am off to….somewhere. Somewhere away from here where I can hopefully FOCUS.